QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
GTI is an organization committed to total customer satisfaction through continuous improvement. It considers quality an important parameter of the service it provides to its customers.
The Company Quality Policy is being implemented through its Quality Program which encompasses all functions of the applicable departments. It requires the involvement, commitment and effective interlocking of all employees in the organization to achieve continuous improvement.
The Company is committed to:
- When competent people run New Branded equipment in an efficient way, they achieve excellent results on every project they turn their hands to.
- By “Excellent Results,” we don’t just mean a higher quality of workmanship.
- We mean timeliness – your project milestones are reached with precision, with no delays due to miscommunication or equipment malfunction.
- We mean courtesy – your project’s neighbors are respected to foster a collaborative industry environment.
- We mean safety – our personnel and equipment comply fully with all safety regulations and requirements to minimize risk.
- We mean responsiveness – our management team has lived and worked in the petroleum industry for over 25 years and can anticipate how your equipment and service needs may change as a project progresses.
Quality Operating Procedures
- Performance of Management Review
- Document and Data Control
- Control of Records
- Customer Focus
- Competence, Awareness & Training
- Internal Quality Audit
- Control of Non-Conforming Product
- Corrective Prevention Action
- Analysis of Data
- Control of Measuring & Monitoring Device
HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
GTI maintains the highest levels of health and safety throughout our organization. Safety is always at the forefront of our thinking in all of our services, from engineering design through to operating clients’ assets.
GTI is fully accredited to the universally recognized OHSAS 18001 standard for Health and Safety Management Systems. Our approach to health and safety including lifting operations, rigging, oil & gas, petrochemicals, constructions, pipes transportation, renting, hiring heavy equipments and machineries, are also detailed in our Safety Management System.
The GTI HSE department oversees OHSAS 18001:2007 system, and supports line managers in enforcing its application. They also implement safe systems of work such as Risk Assessments, Job Safety Analyses, HSE Plans and safety procedures. We have regular training programs for our staff members and frequently recognize our employees by conducting safety campaigns.
GTI encourages the concerns and respect for the environment, emphasize every employee`s responsibility in environmental performance, and ensure appropriate operating practices and trainings.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
It is our policy to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the safety of all employees and any other persons who may be directly affected by the activities of the Company.
GTI will, so far as is reasonably practicable:
- Aim to achieve compliance with legal requirements through good occupational health and safety performance.
- Provide adequate resources to implement this policy.
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Ensure that significant risks arising from work activities under our control are eliminated or adequately controlled.
- Develop and ·implement appropriate occupational health and safety procedures, and safe working practices.
- Include the management of health and safety as a specific responsibility of managers at all levels.
- Ensure this policy is understood and implemented throughout the organization.
- Involve employees in health and safety decisions through consultation and co-operation.
- Maintain workplaces under our control in a condition that is safe and without risk to health.
- Regularly review compliance with the. Policy and the management system that support it.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute to their own health and safety at work.
- Ensure that employees receive appropriate training, and are competent to carry out their designated responsibilities.
It is the policy of Gulf-Tech Industrial services to conduct its work in a manner that is compatible with the balanced environmental and economic needs of the communities in which it operates. The company is committed to continuous efforts to improve environmental performance throughout its operations.
Accordingly, the Company’s policy is to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations and apply responsible standards where laws and regulations do not exist;
- Encourage concerns and respect for the environment, emphasize every employee’s responsibility in environmental performance, and ensure appropriate operating practices and trainings;
- Manage its business with the goal of preventing incidents, and of controlling emissions and wastes to below harmful levels; design, operate and maintain facilities to this end;
- Respond quickly and effectively to incidence resulting from its operations, cooperating with industries, organizations and authorized government agencies.
- Undertake appropriate reviews and evaluations of its operations to measure progress and to ensure compliance with this policy.